Dr. Asheesh K Yadav,
M.Tech (Env. Sci.& Engg.), PhD (IIT Delhi)
Environment and Sustainability Department
CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar - 751 013, Odisha, INDIA
Telephone: +91-674-237 9306 (Office)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Dr. Yadav joined CSIR-IMMT in 2008 as Scientist and has been undertaking research independently on various aspects of biological treatment of waste and wastewater. Dr. Yadav earned his Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. He has worked in Princeton University (Princeton,USA), Technical University Hamburg-Harburg (Germany), KTH Stockholm (Sweden), Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw (Poland). Dr. Yadav has received many international level recognitions /scholarships.
- Marie Curie Fellow (2021-): at King Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Spain.
- POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE: (2011-2012) at Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
- INDO-AMERICAN RESEARCH PROFESSOR (American Society of Microbiology): (2013) Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
- VISITING SCIENTIST: (05/2008-06/2008) Technical University Hamburg - Harburg, Germany.
- VISITING SCIENTIST: (10/2009-12/2009) Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw ,Poland.
- VISITING SCIENTIST: (May,2011-July,2011) KTH Stockholm, Sweden.
- VISITING SCIENTIST: (2016) University of Tasmania, Hobart, Australia