Publications in Journals
- Pratiksha Srivastava, S Dwivedi, N Kumar, R Abbassi, V Garaniya, AK Yadav. Performace assessment of aeration and radial oxygen loss assisted cathodes based integrated constructed wetland-microbial fuel cell systems. Bioresource Technology (2017).
- Pratiksha Srivastava, Asheesh K Yadav, B. K. Mishra (2015). The effects of microbial fuel cell integration into constructed wetland on the performance of constructed wetland, Bioresource Technology, 195 (2015) 223–230.
- Asheesh K. Yadav, S. K. Nayak, B. C. Acharya & B. K. Mishra (2015). Algal-assisted Microbial Fuel Cell for Wastewater Treatment and Bioelectricity Generation, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 37:2, 127-133
- Rouzbeh Abbassi, Asheesh Kumar Yadav, Shan Huang, Peter R. Jaffé (2014). Laboratory study of nitrification, denitrification and anammox processes in membrane bioreactors considering periodic aeration, Journal of Environmental Management, 142,53-59.
- Ayusman Mohanty, Sanak Ray, Asheesh Kumar Yadav, G. Roy Chaudhury (2014) Optimization Study: Biological Removal of Inorganic Nitrogen along with Chemical Oxygen Demand from Wastewater Using Response Surface Methodology. Clean -Soil, Air,Water,42 (9999), 1-10.
- Asheesh K Yadav, B. P Bag, P. Panda (2013).Performance improvement of microbial fuel cell using different waste-sludge as inoculum. Energy Sources, Part A, 35(19) 1828-1835.
- Asheesh K Yadav, R. Abbassi, A Gupta. M. Dadashzadeh (2013).Removal of fluoride from aqueous solution and groundwater by wheat straw, sawdust and activated bagasse carbon of sugarcane. Ecological Engineering. 52, 211–218.
- A. Mohanty, S. Ray, Asheesh K Yadav, G. Roy Chaudhury (2013). NH3 and COD removal from wastewater using biological process: kinetic with optimization studies. Desalination and Water Treatment, Published online: 14 Oct 2013 DOI:10.1080/19443994.2013.848334.
- R. Abbassi#, Asheesh K Yadav #, N Kumar, S. Huang, Peter R. Jaffe (2013). Modeling and optimization of dye removal using "green" clay supported iron nano-particles. Ecological Engineering, 61, 366– 370 (# Same contribution).
- Asheesh K Yadav, P. Dash, A. Mohanty, R. Abbassi, B. K. Mishra (2012). Performance assessment of innovative constructed wetland-microbial fuel cell for electricity production and dye removal. Ecological Engineering, 47,126-131.
- Asheesh K Yadav, S. Jena, B.C. Acharya, B.K Mishra (2012). Removal of azo dye in innovative constructed wetlands: Influence of iron scrap and sulphate reducing bacterial enrichment. Ecological Engineering, 49, 53-58.
- Asheesh K Yadav, R. Abbassi, N. Kumar, S. Satya , T. R. Sreekrishnan (2012).The removal of heavy metals in wetland microcosms: effects of bed depth, plant species, and metal mobility. Chemical Engineering Journal, 211–212, 501–507.
- Asheesh K. Yadav, Lakhvinder Singh, Ayusman Mohanty, Santosh Satya, T. R. Sreekrishnan (2012). Removal of various pollutants from wastewater by electrocoagulation using iron and aluminium electrode. Desalination and Water Treatment, 46, 1-3, 352-358.
- Asheesh K Yadav, N. Kumar, T. R. Sreekrishnan, S. Satya, N.R. Bishnoi (2010). Removal of chromium and nickel from aqueous solution in constructed wetland:Mass balance, adsorption–desorption and FTIR study. Chemical Engineering Journal, 160, 122–128.
- A. Kumar, Asheesh K Yadav, T. R. Sreekrishnan, S. Satya and C.P. Kaushik, (2008). Treatment of Low Strength Industrial Cluster Wastewater by Anaerobic Hybrid Reactor, Bioresource Technology, 99(8) 3123-3129.
- A.K. Haritash, C. P. Kaushik, A. Kaushik, Ankur Kansal and Asheesh K. Yadav, (2008) Suitability assessment of groundwater for drinking, irrigation and industrial use in some North Indian villages. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 145 397-406.
- Asheesh K Yadav, C P Kaushik, A. K.Haritash, B. Singh, S. P. Raghuvanshi, A. Kansal (2007). Exposure and probable ingestion of fluoride throughTea, Toothpaste, Tobacco and Pan Masala, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 142, (1-2) 77-80.
- Asheesh K Yadav, C P Kaushik, A K Haritash, A Kansal, N Rani, (2006). Defluoridation of drinking water using brick powder as an adsorbent, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 128(2-3) 289-293.
- Yadvika, Asheesh K Yadav, T.R. Sreekrishnan, Santosh, Sangeeta Kohli, (2006). A modified method for estimation of chemical oxygen demand for samples having high suspended solids, Bioresource Technology 97(5) 721-726.
- Neetu Rani, Asha Gupta and Asheesh K Yadav, (2006). Removal of Cr (VI) from aqueous solution using Acacia nilotica bark. Environmental Technology, 27 597-602.
- Asheesh Kumar Yadav, Sanak Ray, Pratiksha Srivastava, and Naresh Kumar. Solar Bio-Hydrogen Production: An Overview. In Solar Fuel Generation (Taylor and Francis), 2016.
- Asheesh K Yadav, S Das, H.K. Sahu, H.N.Thatoi. Metal-microbe interaction: role of microbes in bioremediation of heavy metals, In Microbial Biotechnology Ed H.N.Thatoi and B.B. Mishra
- Asheesh k Yadav (2016). Performance intensification of constructed wetlands by integrating microbial bioelectrochemical systems. Proceedings of 15th International conference, IWA Specialist Conference on Wetland Systems for Water Pollution Control. 4-9th September 2016, Gdansk,Poland.
- Pratiksha Srivastava, Asheesh K Yadav (2016). Microbial electrolysis: Possibility of dentrification in Constructed Wetland. Proceedings of 15th International conference, IWA Specialist Conference on Wetland Systems for Water Pollution Control. 4-9th September 2016, Gdansk,Poland.
- Pratiksha Srivastava, Asheesh K Yadav (2015) Design and development of high performing constructed wetland using the concept of microbial fuel cell for wastewater treatment Accepted in "WETPOL 2015 International Symposium on Wetland Pollutant Dynamics and Control and the Annual Conference of the Constructed Wetland Association, which will be held in York, UK, 13-18th September 2015.
- Pratiksha Srivastava, Asheesh KumarYadav (2015) Passive Aeration Oppurtunity Through Photosynthesis of Entrapped Algae accepted in 23th International Conference on Bioencapsulation,2-4 september 2015,Delft,Netherlands.
- Asheesh K Yadav (2010) Design and development of novel constructed wetlands cum microbial fuel cell for electricity production and wastewater treatment. Proceedings of 12th International Conference on Wetland Systems for Water Pollution Control (IWA) 4-10th October 2010, Venice, Italy
- Asheesh K Yadav, T.R. Sreekrishnan, S. Satya , L .Singh (2008). Preliminary study on entrapment of biomass of extensive studied fungal species for environmental applications: color removal as an example. Proceedings of 16th International conference on Bioencapsulation, 4-6th September 2008, Dublin Ireland
- S. Sharma, S. Satya, A. Tyagi, A. Malik, Asheesh K Yadav Entrapment of Aspergillus fischeri entrapment in calcium alginate beads for Cr (VI) removal. 6th International Biometals Symposium held at Santiago de Compostela, Spain P 58, 144.14- 18 July 2008.
- Asheesh K Yadav, T.R. Sreekrishnan, S. Satya (2007). Entrapment of adsorbent for treatment of heavy metals. Proceeding of 15th International workshop on Bioencapsulation, 6-8th September 2007, Vienna, Austria.
- Asheesh K Yadav, T.R. Sreekrishnan, S. Satya (2007). Characterization of combined wastewater of various industrial areas of Delhi: Treatment possibilities and Challenges. 6th Workshop for Young Environmental Scientists held on April 24-27, Paris¸ France.
- Asheesh K Yadav, T.R. Sreekrishnan, S. Satya (2005). Design of Constructed Wetlands for Combined Wastewater Treatment: A Case study of Mangolpuri Industrial Area, Delhi., 1st Annual Session of Students’ Chemical Engineering Congress, December7-9, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati India.
- Asheesh K Yadav, P. Panda,P.Rout, S.K Nayak, A. Patra (2009). Entrapment of algae for wastewater treatment and bioelectricity generation in Microbial fuel cell. Proceedings of XVIIth International Conference on Bioencapsulation, 24-26th September 2009, Groningen, Netherlands